- 21st Century Tower is a 55-storey residential building in Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2001 and was completed by 2003.
- The project was designed by WS Atkins & Partners.
- From 21st Century Tower it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 23 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 26 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 15 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 48 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
21st Century Tower was the tallest all-residential building in the world from 2003-2005, surpassing Trump World Tower.
The building was entirely pre-leased to Emirates Airlines to house its flight attendants - a big contrast to the previous tallest residential tower, where the world's richest man owned a unit.
The Al Rastamani logo of three overlapping doves in flight is affixed to the turret which abuts the spire.
The tower has a footprint of 1,350 m², and includes a rooftop swimming pool and gymnasium. A nine-storey car park adjoins the main tower.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in 21st Century Tower.
Properties to rent in 21st Century Tower
21st Century Tower Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 2 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
21st Century Tower receives an overall rating of 2.5 based on 2 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: