- 17 Icon Bay is a 41-storey residential building under development on Creek Island, Dubai Creek Harbour, The Lagoons, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 300 units.
- The building will contain a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in August 2017.
- The estimated handover date was May 2021.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- Amenities will include a children's play area, a fitness centre, a landscaped leisure deck and a swimming pool.
- From 17 Icon Bay it takes roughly 17 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 28 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 26 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 31 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 20 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 48 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
A podium space on the first floor provides communal and active areas interconnected with the residential tower. Plenty of vegetation on the podium landscape creates shaded areas to encourage all-day use of the space.
17 Icon Bay is located by the tip of the Island Park neighbourhood and will be within walking distance of Dubai Creek Tower with its world’s-highest observation decks.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in 17 Icon Bay.
Properties for sale in 17 Icon Bay
Invest in real estate in 17 Icon Bay
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: