- 15 Northside is a 26-storey residential building under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 349 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments.
- The estimated handover date is Q3 2022.
- The project is being developed by Select Group.
- Naresco Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot BB.B03.015 / 3460665.
- Amenities will include a children's pool, a rooftop terrace, a state-of-the-art gymnasium and an infinity pool.
- From 15 Northside it takes roughly 13 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 21 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Launched in 2006 as ‘Sungwon Santevill at Business Bay’, construction began the following year but stalled after the financial crisis of 2008-9 with only 50% of the structure complete.
In March 2011 Sungwon filed for court receivership and requested help from the court in rescheduling its debts with creditors. Thanks to the Tanmia initiative, launched in September 2011, which aimed at revitalising the real estate market by focusing on incomplete projects, Santevill was revived in 2013.
At its original launch Santevill was described as: “being inspired by yacht design, sits along side an extension of the Dubai Creek in Business Bay providing a combination of luxurious marina life-style and international business environment.
The development, originally named Santevill Dubai, was acquired by the Select Group and relaunched in 2021 as "15 Northside."
15 Northside is the fifteenth development by the Select Group.
The original concept design was done by Kunwon Architects Planners & Engineers.
The original design contained 199 residential units. The new 2021 design has a reworked floor plan to accommodate 349 apartments.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in 15 Northside.
Properties to rent in 15 Northside
Properties for sale in 15 Northside
Invest in real estate in 15 Northside
15 Northside Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
15 Northside in the News
ME Construction News, 10th Feb 2021
Construction Business News, 8th Feb 2021
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: